TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Client” means the person, firm or corporation conducting the event and any officer employed, or agent of the client, who signs this, or any other document, on the client’s behalf may be taken by the owner as having full authority to sign on the client’s behalf.
“Owner” means Footy Jumping Castles (Operator) and its employees.
“Patrons” means children or adults participating in the use of the attractions.
- Please read & sign page three (3) and return to our office by return mail or email within 5 days of the booking or return with your deposit payment. We MUST receive them back to confirm your booking is to proceed.
- Failure to sign or return this confirmation will eventuate in the termination of your booking and a cancellation fee will apply, do not presume that your booking is cancelled if you do not return the documentation. You must contact our office to make an official verbal cancellation.
- The Owner shall be allowed reasonable access to the venue at the agreed time prior to the commencement of performance / attraction and shall be allowed adequate time and access to remove the gear after the hours of agreed operation have ended. If this is not possible, a late bump out fee will be charged.
- The client shall undertake full responsibility to ensure safe and workable conditions for the Owner.
- It is agreed and decided that any person signing for and on behalf of the client warrants his authority to do so.
- Payment: A 25% deposit is required within 5 days of the booking date to secure your booking. All monies owing must be paid at least 24 hours PRIOR to your event. All payments are nonrefundable.
- We accept Bank deposit, VISA & MASTERCARD only (no Diners or Amex), Company, Club or Personal cheque at least 7 days prior to your event. * All bookings wishing to pay by Credit card a 2% charge is applied to the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations – All Cancellations, including cancellations due to Inclement Weather for Inflatables.
- FJC will deliver rain, hail or shine. Should you wish to cancel due to inclement weather then you must advise us within 24 hours PRIOR to your event. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to your event then you will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Our full fee is payable once we have arrived on site. If you cancel within the conditions above then your payments will be transferred onto any booking made with FJC within a 12-month period. All payments are non-refundable.
- Private Parties in the backyard at home – Any Private Parties, held in your backyard, a hall, park etc must advise of cancellations before 8am on the day of hire, after 8am any cancellation will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total invoice price. Our Full fee is payable once we have arrived on site. If you cancel within the conditions above then your payments will be transferred onto any booking made with FJC within a 12-month period. All payments are non-refundable.
- For all the above cancellations, if your call goes to voice mail, please leave a detailed message confirming your cancellation, we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible. You must call & speak to FJC office staff ONLY in regards to cancellation & refund policies not to the ground staff on site.
- Unsafe Conditions: –FJC has the right to refuse entry of patrons on to the booked equipment if our staff considers the conditions to be unsafe. The full hire fee is still applicable.
- Electricity: It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that there is an adequate supply of electricity and electrical power points to supply the demands of the equipment hired, and must be within twenty (20) meters of the set up area of each piece of electrical equipment hired. The full hire fee is still applicable if the above requirements cannot be met, otherwise generators must be used on most equipment at an extra charge. If a generator is required (no electricity available), please be aware if you choose not to use a FJC generator, we take no responsibly if the equipment doesn’t operate.
- Any stairs or gates less than 1 metre wide in terms of access will need to be discussed with FJC staff prior to your event to prevent any issues with delivery and pickup. If we have any difficulties, our staff reserve the right to cancel any item upon arrival with the full hire fee applicable.
- Inflatable Amusements – Inflatable amusements are best located on grass but can be set up on concrete/bitumen provided that: FJC receives prior notification and 4 to 8 Tie down points are provided and In the event of windy weather FJC Staff may decide it is unsafe to operate the amusement. There may be a fee if we get to your location and you need to be set up on concrete and you have noted grass.
- Supervisions – All supervisions are completed by 12 midnight at the latest.
- The client agrees to provide a proper number of attendants and stewards to ensure the sufficient supervision of the venue and to prevent the entry of undesirables. Also to ensure proper conduct of the audience during the engagement for the safety of the Client and preservation of order. It shall provide a safe, properly constructed and sheltered area for each activity unless FJC has approved an alternate outdoor venue for the activity. It is the hirer’s responsibility to obtain local council permits if required.
- The client shall indemnify the Owner from any direct loss, damage or injury of whatever kind during the subsistence of this agreement, arising wholly from the default of the client in the observance of any of his obligations here under or from any trespass, negligence act or omission of the client, agents or any person under it’s supervision, direction or control. Notwithstanding the above the Owner will be liable if it is deemed negligent.
- The client agrees that they shall take full responsibility for any loss / damage of props / equipment directly caused by Patrons / Client during the event and make payment according to the extent of damage / loss.
- Persons / Patrons aged 18 years and over are required to sign Disclaimer Forms before participating on any inflatable amusement.
- The Owner or its employees have the authority to close down any activity where the client has been deemed to contravene sections 12 through 15.
- In the unlikely chance we are late; Footy Jumping Castles will ensure that the number of hours you have booked our entertainment for will not be jeopardized.
- Footy Jumping Castles will not accept responsibility for machines such as Fairy Floss, Popcorn or SnoCones, if the machines do not operate efficiently when placed in an environment where elements such as air conditioning, wind, heat etc are out of Footy Jumping Castles comtroll. Refer to Section 11 with regards to electricity requirements.
- Equipment such as Slushie machines, Hot dog Machines, Fairy Floss, Popcorn Machine requires a $300.00 bond, which can be taken by credit card or cash which will be returned to you upon inspection of the hired equipment on the basis that the machine was returned to FJC in the same condition in left in.
- **MINIMUM ACCESS REQUIREMENTS**